To join us, write an email having the title “recruitment application” and with :
- Your nickname (ex. KobatoChanDaiSuki)
- Your country (or city) and the timezone you’re in (ex. Switzerland, GMT+1)
- The position you’re applying for (ex. translator, proofreader, cleaner, redrawer, typesetter, etc)
- Your language knowledge (and level) (ex. English : Intermediate, Korean : Native) (the levels are the following : None < Beginner < Intermediate < Pre-advanced < Advanced < Fluent / Native)
- For what you would like to contribute (ex. Manga, Webtoon, Novel)
- What kind of genre(s) you like/dislike
Open job list
- For all categories : English level at least Advanced or superior depending on the position.
- For Novel Translators : English level Fluent / Native + Japanese or Korean or Chinese level Fluent / Native
- For Webtoon Translators : English level Fluent / Native + Korean level Advanced or Fluent / Native
- For Manga Translators : English level Fluent / Native + Japanese level Fluent / Native
- For Cleaner, Redrawer, Typesetter : English level at least Advanced + Photoshop or editing skill Beginner or superior
- For Proofreader/novel editor : English level Fluent or Native
send email to : [email protected]
Warning : Application may be replied late due to the Admin being busy.
PS : Except novel translators, we do not pay for any services.